Blogger is being a bitch

POSTED ON: Friday, 19 July 2013 @ 00:47 | 0 comments

So...
I had to change my blog cause blogger is being a bitch
my URL was http://www.sunshinechiling.blogspot.sg in case you're new to me
I basically lost my account for that gmail account
Idk how to explain for that, and no I am not gonna do that
"ain't nobody got time for that"

So......
Ever since my previous blog has been out
I've not been posting even though I wanted
I actually made a new account (this account) a while back right after I lost my previous blog
but er
procrastination took place
but hey to my defence, I didn't want to post until I got my blogskin templete settled
speaking of blogskin templete
I'm actually very angry
I've lost the blogskin i've had for my previous blog
and to think I've spent so much time to make that blogskin myself..
(of course, taking some bits from here and there,
I can't take full copyright for that blogskin
but hey I collated all the nice parts of a lot of blogskins to make that wonderful blogskin!)

How's life you may ask
sucky
I feel so sucky everyday
I question my existance
mid-life existential crisis yo
sighpotato
I'm not getting what I want
I've been bullied
I'm no longer free anywhere; in school, at home, with friends, anywhere
I'm trapped
help



-[chi ling]-


Newer ♥
you're my sunshine