7th monthsary date

POSTED ON: Monday, 27 April 2015 @ 04:42 | 0 comments

it was the last Sunday of the month, which means DATE DAY (aka celebrating our monthsary hehehhe)
in a blink of an eye, kevin and I have been together for almost 7 months
and I dare say I've been the happiest ever since!
love is good, friends are good, family is well.

yesterday was also the first date since kev came back from Taiwan, so it was double special, since we've got so much to catch up and talk about
we started the day by meeting below his block (side note: I feel so happy that I am able to go to his house freely now???? like a proper girlfriend??? wow?????)
then we started taking random buses (the date idea was to take random buses and end up at random places since well.. Singapore is so well connected in terms of transport)
but somehow, the plan wasn't so 'random' in the end because let's face it, I can't 'random', my heart can't take the unknown! 
so we took some buses from all to Eunos (we did take the first bus we see though. else the lesser-people ones)

when we reached Eunos, we went to VeganBurg. I'm telling you, VeganBurg sells the best vegetarian burger ever!
The prices are slightly pricy though - ranging from $3.90 for sides, to $8+ for burger meals! 
I got the kiddie meal, because the burger is smaller, and it includes both fries and the franks.
speaking of the franks, the franks from VeganBurg is the best franks ever! like omgyouhavenoidea
kev said it was nice, but it wasn't the best and I quote "because vegetarian hotdogs all suck"
I kinda agree hahaha hahaha hah 

so after eating at VeganBurg, we walked a bit, and then continued to sit on random buses to our next destination: ehub bowling alley!! 
this is the second time I've been in a bowling alley, and probably the first ever time I've officially bowled
it was cool and funny at the same time, because both kev and I kinda sucked at bowling, while other couples around us were scoring like hundred plus (cold sweat) 
it was a fun experience, but I think it'll be quite some time until I want to go bowling again! 

so after bowling, we continued our random bus journey, and ended up in bishan to eat Mos Burger
yumz
then we walked to Amk-Bishan Park and ended the date by chatting under the sunset //d'awwwwwww

today is officially the 7th month since we've been together, and honestly it feels so amazing 
I am so thankful for my boyfriend, for being himself, for being mine, for everything. 
I love you dear 

-[chi ling]-


♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine