it's the holidays!
POSTED ON: Monday, 19 August 2013 @ 21:45 | 0 comments
It's finally the holidays!and I'm back!
I was supposed to post on my birthday (at least that was my plan)
but I was looking through my old blogskin and I felt that it was so confusing
so I've just changed into a nicer and more organised blogskin!
Do you like it? Cause I certainly do! (duh)
So, holidays.
During this long holiday, I'm planning to do loads of stuff
First on the list - to arrange at least 3 songs for our next covers
Secondly - start a habit of an exercise regime
Thirdly - do up a vlog
Fourthly - do many art pieces and complete at least half of my Wreck This Journal
That is about all for now!
As you can see, it isnt quite a lot
that's because I have so many camps to go to,
and my mother wants me to find a job
I can't find a job this month cause starting next week I'd be busy in school with camps
but right after, during the september month,
I might go out to find a job
for just a month that is..
I was thinking to go to the childcare centre just beside my block
hmmmmm...
So then, what am I currently doing right now?
These few days I've been trying to catch up with all those youtube videos from everyone!
Just recently, I found a whole group of youtubers to tune in to
basically it is Zoella, Ingrid, Tanya Burr, Jim, Alfie, Marcus, Tyler etc
you get the idea~
I'm so crazy over Zoe right now! (beauty is currently my addiction rn)
go watch all those marvellous marvellous people!
if you dont know where to start and who to watch, you might want to start with zoella's vlogs first
I'm sure her vlogs will pull you to watch the other youtubers' channel videos!
lesighpotato
I wanna be a youtuber and be in the youtube community
CAN I?
I CAN RIGHT?
RIGHT?
RIGHT??????
okay that's enough for today
today's video is Atlas & Atlantic's first cover! [of course, why not shamelessly promote my band using my blog?]
Check it out, like the video, comment, SUBSCRIBE, follow our twitter @atlasnatlantic
yeahhhhhhhh LOVE YOU xoxoxo
-[chi ling]-


