Day 1 with you in Bali
POSTED ON: Wednesday, 13 May 2015 @ 06:32 | 0 comments
so today has been a mediocre day - I went to school, and attended lessons all morningI felt so hungry in the morning because I had to rush to school for my 8am class, but I didn't have time to eat all the way till 12pm
after that I packeted my lunch and ate on the way back home
once I reached home, I plonked myself on the bed and started my nap
I wanted to nap for only an hour, but slowly one hour became two, then three, then before I knew it, it was already 9pm
I feel so tired and restless, and I have absolutely no motivation to complete my assignment which is due the day after tomorrow
(I am screwed, basically)
I think I will be staying in school tomorrow to complete all my assignments before coming back home, because I know that if I come home, there will only be one outcome - me sleeping
I know it's terribly selfish of me to feel like this
but I always feel so sad whenever kevin goes overseas
like, I know that he is having fun
he deserves this break from the tiring three years of school
i guess i just have to suck it up and deal with it
okay time for me to head back to my assignments
no vlog today because I basically did nothing interesting - I'm gonna compile the first three days of vlog together and the last three days together instead
TTFN
-[chi ling]-
'ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' is the sound my brain is making due to all the negativity and frustrations
it would be good if I can get a big tight hug from you and hear that every thing is going to be alright


