bored at home
POSTED ON: Wednesday, 21 August 2013 @ 08:08 | 0 comments
Howdy y'all!Today has been really unproductive
(forced laughter)
I woke up at 11, and fell asleep right after brushing my teeth
woke up again at 2
switched on my computer to check all my social media websites
and went to youtube
stayed on youtube for the whole day until 5.30
then I was like, "wait, I have a headache. Must be because I've been spending too much time on my computer!"
then I tried to read "Silver Linings Playbook" while lying on the bed
massive fail
so I spontaneously decided to go to the nearest starbucks to read the book
at the same time go and get decaf tea and hot coca
Stayed there and read for an hour until it was too dark outside
came home at 7.30 and rested for a while
started running at 8
I wanted to run for an hour and a half
but look who was clumsy
(points at me)
I ran for about an average of 7km/h (I have no idea if that is slow.. most probably yeah)
and slowed down at 9 to a walk.
suddenly I accidentally brushed my hand on the safety key
and force stopped the treadmill
Because it was so sudden, I abruptly tried to stand away from the treadmill
and I slipped
fell down
and bruised my heel
ouch
so much for my good start of my running habit!
Today is a boring day, so this is a boring post
I have nothing much to say actually!
So to compensate for living such a mundane life, I shall quote a paragraph from silver linings playbook
the book is actually nice, considering that I've only read the first few chapters
excited to read finish the rest of the book!
"Haven't you ever noticed that life is like a series of movies?"
"No. Tell me."
"Well, you have adventures. All start out with troubles, but then you admit your problems and become a better person by working really hard, which is what fertilises the happy ending and allows it to bloom - just like the end of all the Rocky films, Rudy, The Karate Kid, the Star Wars and Indiana Jones trilogies, and The Goonies which are my favourite fils, even though I have sworn off movies until Nikki returns, because now my own life is the movie I will watch, and well, it's always on."
Isn't that true?
we're all watching our own life movie
waiting for the peak of our moment
and when that moment comes, we are overwhelmed by it
and then it all dies down,
until the next peak to overwhelm us
I have no idea if I made sense
so I'm gonna stop talking here
today's music vid is from westlife <3
this song is so nice omg
I'm currently in the westlife craze again :') so many memories
-[chi ling]-
Side Note:
Today is mask day
for the Leck Family
I helped my grandmother put on her first mask
and my dad put on his mask
today is mask day
for the Leck Family
I am not good with poems
buhbye


