1// Off to Tekong!
POSTED ON: Thursday, 28 May 2015 @ 00:25 | 0 comments
so I just came back from tekong, sending kevin off to his BMTmet him in the morning
went to macs to kill time cause we were too early
took the bus to the ferry terminal
took the ferry
went into the compounds, and was separated from kevin
went for the parents tour (looked at the bunks/ facilities/ what the boys will be getting for their BMT)
went back to the theatre, and watched a video
had a presentation from the sir
listened to their oath
sang the national anthem
went out to meet kevin
went down to eat lunch
rushed to finish lunch at the end, then very very hurriedly said our goodbyes with kevin, as he had to gather
not sure whether it's a good thing that it's so hurried - it didn't register in my mind that he is leaving, so only teared up
as we see him leave the parade square, it finally hit my heart that he'll be starting his NS journey, and I started crying (not a lot cause his family was there too)
then his family and I left the place, took the ferry back to the mainland, took the bus, and took a taxi home
I miss you already god damn it
(will edit this post later when I wake up from my nap, I'm too tired now to type fully)
update at 11.30pm:
my gut feeling does not feel good.
missing him,especially after our phone call was unexpectedly cut off.
this could be the PMS talking, but I feel upset and frustrated too.
I'm excited for him to be in NS. but damn, it's hard man.
what are emotions? I don't like them anymore. take them away from me
please don't hate me
-[chi ling]-


