tomorrow will be a better day
POSTED ON: Thursday, 22 August 2013 @ 08:29 | 0 comments
So today I started my job with my parents + my family restaurant (aka the restaurant run by my uncles and aunts)
My parents' office is located just beside the serangoon branch of the restaurant
As you might have known from my twitter,
le mother has been pressing me to get a job, right after I've just started my holidays
then yesterday my parents came back and was like "hey why not you work for us and we'll pay you $5/hr!"
meaning to say, I'll work for my parents (doing accounting and paper works)
and in between times, I'll go outside to work for my uncle in the restaurant
At first I was really ticked off and was like "HEY I HAVE BARELY RESTED ENOUGH!"
but then I took back my words cause I could really use the money for my band fund
so I started work today
I went to the office with my parents (at 1030 which was good actually!)
then did some filing and sorting of papers
when I went out to eat lunch, I had this really massive headache and runny nose (sensitive nose!)
right when I've eaten finish my lunch, my mum was excitedly telling my uncle
"hey she'll help you do stuff, you'll just have to provide her three meals! isn't that great? by the way she is shy around strangers so don't care about that and go ahead and 'use' her!"
._. what? that is not the way you introduce your daughter to people..
then I needed to go and make tau sa ping and curry puffs
by this time I had such a runny nose I felt a little sick
like why will you make someone who is easily prone to sensitive nose to handle with food?
so I was made to wear a mask
(side note, one thing I hate is to wear a mask eeeee)
so for the whole afternoon I was made to wear a stuffy mask and inhale my own bacteria-filled air
after dinner I threw a little tantrum cause I was sneezing so much
then my mum let me stay in the office and do some accounting stuff
during that time
le father became weird weird weird
I don't even know..
today isn't a good day, so lets hope tomorrow will be better.
While waiting for my mask to be done and my nails to dry,
I've decided to think about what I really want to accomplish right now
First and foremost, I most definitely want to lose weight right now
I mean not like 'diet pills and starving myself' lose weight
but actually real concrete healthy lose weight
I'm going to wake up at 8 tomorrow morning and run! (wish me luck)
I don't know if this is possible
but I want to lose 8kg by the next semester!
(it is like 9 weeks of holidays, so it should be manageable!?
secondly, I want to master the basics of the cajon AND start learning the bass
I really really really want to do this right. I've been saving up so much for these lessons
and I'm going to force myself to go out and work to earn money
I can do this!
Thirdly, after I've lost quite a few kilos,
I honestly honestly want to do vlogs
these vlogs wont be for show and to become famous
but to let all my friends and family know how is my life and such
I mean, blogging is enough, but why not step out of my comfort zone and do more!
[and I've always wanted to vlog!]
Besides vlogging, I want to do like beauty stuff
(fanfare music)
go look at zoella280390
or chrissy costanza on youtube
Both of them are like
oh my gosh
I want to be like themmmmmmmm!
(end of fanfare music)
So that's the three things I really want to do and achieve. It doesnt seem that hard, but it is challenging for me! DAP (developmentally appropriate practices!)
*this is when you know I've studied so much I've gone bonkers*
today wasn't a really good day
so to cheer up, let's watch a cover by my favourite people <3
Tomorrow will be a better day!
-[chi ling]-


