My week in a nutshell
POSTED ON: Sunday, 4 May 2014 @ 08:33 | 0 comments
So yupp hey guys I'm back!I promise I'll do a more detailed post about Camp Assbutt, CSOP and HOT Farewell Party soon!
Just wanted to update on how I am doing this past week
So, to follow up on the previous post
It's still sad whenever I think about my grandaunt,
but I've (sorta-alittle-not-really) come to terms about funerals and life/death
life goes on
School has started
and to be really honest, I am scared shitless
I don't know why, but ever since first day of school, I feel so suffocated and out-of-breath whenever I think of "okay this is start of year 2! we still have 2 more years to go! GPA! CCA points!"
it's stressful as it is, studying + juggling with commitments
and I am very very stressed about improving and maintaining my standards
and like I feel that it is so suffocating, because I've worked so hard for Year 1
and now coming to Year 2 (things are supposedly gonna get tougher and tougher as the semesters pass), I am scared of what is coming in my way
I feel like I'm losing my stamina
but I don't know, cause it has only been a week of school (barely a week tbh)
//very deep sigh
then again, I have my clique and my HOTties to strive hard together and make the next two years better for me
and with the encouragements and support from the seniors, I have more confidence in fighting the upcoming battles!
(the seniors have made it to year 3! so if they can do it, I can do it too! //self-motivation)
For the past week, I've been busy in and out for meetings and preparations for farewell party
late nights for prepping for the presents (I'm glad they liked it! //so worth it)
and I am proud of my excos for this successful farewell party!
[more details at a later post okay? I'm waiting for the photos to be uploaded on facebook so that I can blog and instagram about the farewell party hahaha]
It's always tough to get through
but I won't trade it for anything else
-[chi ling]-


