CSOP Pre-camp

POSTED ON: Thursday, 10 April 2014 @ 10:44 | 0 comments

I have still yet to recover from post-camp tiredness, so today will probably be a short post to sum up the camp
I rate this camp a 7 out of 10!
I've had such a fun time with my fellow X-Men tribemates, and I now have so many new friends who are honestly so nice and friendly and high and onzxc
XMEN PRIDE
my beloved HOTies in CSOP! (missing a few people though :( )

it was such a pleasure to spend 3 days with them, and talking to them!
and especially during discussions and cheers, everybody was so enthusiastic!
actually I was really apprehensive of the entire thing (and scared and anxious) before camp
but after going for pre-camp and knowing that I'm in the best tribe, I feel so excited for CSOP in a little more than a weeks' time!

on the first day, I was a little upset with everything
maybe because I was tired/ moody/ got out of the wrong side of the bed
I was especially upset after the debriefing, but luckily Yan was there for me to talk to 
<3

on the second day, everything was so much better
and i've learnt really important and useful stuff! Especially the 4Rs!
it was so much easier the second day because jingxuan booked into camp 
(right after her trip to korea, may I add! so noble of her! <3)
but after second day, the night fell like the tallest roller coaster

i can't explain what happened on the second night
but I can say that it was one of the most horrible nights i've ever had
(not because of the company; the company was more than awesome..)
but it's because for the entire night, my guilty conscious was eating me up 
and the loud screams at night made it 100% scarier
if you know me, you'll know that there is absolutely nothing more scary to me than ghosts and things that are supernatural
so when I kept hearing the screaming, I honestly was fighting back my tears
it was SO scary, luckily Yan was there to hold my hand, and the others was there to reassure 
i had appeared more relaxed and nonchalant than I was, but believe me, I was over the top with my guilty conscious and timidness

on the third day, things were a little better
I was numb because of the lack of sleep
but at night, all the feelings came back to me and hit me real hard on the floor
and I kept thinking, and thinking
with no answers by the end of the thinking
I spent like an hour when I got back home to think of some complicated matters, and finally made my decision
and when I was typing down my reasons of my decision, I actually fell asleep on my laptop!
//funnyme

today, I went out early in the morning to perm my hair
thanks dad and mum, for allowing me to perm my hair and even pay for the expensive service!
that's right, I'm starting to talk to my dad again! (:
after perming my hair for 4 hours,
I went down to nex to talk to Yan
wah I've been seeing Yan day and night for the past month
we are like, overlyattached-friends yo
here's a picture of my perm (:

my selfie this afternoon. please don't judge me

Side note:
I've lost around 9kg since last october! ^^
so happy with my progress!
It has been AGES since I've seen my weight in the 40s range (the last time may be during primary school, idk)
i've been keeping track of my daily intake and weight, and i've more or less stopped snacking
so if you wanna lose weight, cut off the snacks and you'll easily lose some kilograms! :)



is it worth it to be this sad over someone?
is it worth it to think of a person this much?
I came up with my pros-and-cons list
but I'm still as confused as ever
I'm gonna miss you so much during the next few months
-[chi ling]-


♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine