Here's a post about nothing much, really~

POSTED ON: Sunday, 30 March 2014 @ 18:10 | 0 comments

the thing bout life is this - things will always fall under expectations, and you will feel disappointed and sad
just now, I felt disappointed cause things did not go along as I had expected
//tries to wipe away those fantasies I had before
ohwell, the point is to have fun, and that is all!
I just want everybody to have fun

one thing to take away from the 'little disappointment' I had just now is this:
What's yours will ultimately be yours
You don't need to desperate and try to grasp hold of something that isn't yours (yet?)
just let things flow naturally
and see where life take you to
sometimes it's fine not to have minute-to-minute plans
sometimes it's fine just letting nature take it's course without you worrying




the person that you'd take a bullet for is behind the trigger
well..
maybe it is okay to take that bullet sometimes. it may not kill you, but it will definitely make you stronger

-[chi ling]-

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine