my precious jems

POSTED ON: Saturday, 22 March 2014 @ 08:37 | 0 comments

this three girls are the precious jems in my treasure chest filled with silver coins
picture from the lunch date on thursday
we are such different girls who miraculously became best friends //smiles brightly
each of us have our own lives (cause all of us are in [sorta] different schools)
but nonetheless we always find time to meet up, catch up, talk, and do stuff (be it eating/jamming etc.)
I admit, sometimes it's a little hard to find a time where everybody is free (cause all of us are damn busy)
but it only makes the time we spend together more precious and meaningful!
I am honestly only myself when I'm with them, and I love them to the moon and back <3

our band has been on hiatus for more than 5 months
and the next day we are all free for filming is in June
it kinda sucks that we have to be in hiatus (cause none of us wants that at all)
but I hope during June we'll successfully get things geared up again, and after Jia's As, we'll be back on track
we might have lost our temporary burning passion, but the flame is not out yet!
and pretty soon, it will become a firework //determination is key

sidenote: I got chosen by The Sam Willows to go to their ShhSecret show tomorrow! (:
Ting hasn't replied yet, so I still don't know who I'll be going with ><
worst case scenario, I'll go my own? hmmm
but YAY I am SO excited!
^^
The Sam Willows, (probably) the best local band!
this music vid of their original song, Glasshouse, is one of the best music vids I've ever seen
can you actually believe that they are from Singapore?
local talent bringing faith to Singapore's art scene
damn love them can ohmy

Say you love me yeaaaa

-[chi ling]-

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine