for shit's sake

POSTED ON: Wednesday, 19 March 2014 @ 08:40 | 0 comments

I know i'm going to hell for being such an unfilial daughter
I've not spoken a word to my father for more than a month
and believe me, this whole month had been hellish
I've kept myself locked inside my room
I've kept quiet
I've kept my way
I admit, for the first 20 days, it seemed reasonable that I was not talking to him - of course it was reasonable! he was being rude and unreasonable and batshat crazy, if I may add!
but after the first 20 or so days, it just seems sad
it just proves that our relationship has gotten to a point of ice-thin breaking moment
now, it's not that I don't wanna talk to him
heck
I'm no longer angry anymore, and I don't think he is too
but the point is this: we no longer have anything to talk about
nothing
and that's just sad

no matter how angry I am
I know that I'll always be his daughter, and nothing I do can change that
if time could change back
I wish I had started talking to him, right from the beginning
before all these happened
back to when I was little



I'm sorry

-[chi ling]-

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine