catching up with friends

POSTED ON: Friday, 14 March 2014 @ 10:10 | 0 comments

Tonight was quite a fun night out with a bunch of my upper sec classmates
I was late for an hour, and felt very guilty and embarrassed, since I was the one who invited some of them //bows head in embarrassment
side note and reminder to self: I owe the girls a drink and an ice-cream

we sat down in two separate tables because the service was bad and I have no idea why they couldn't move us to the unoccupied big table inside the restaurant
and since my table was all girls, we had the girl talk
and surprisingly, love was in the air!
half of us was already attached
and some was a shocker
(i totally wouldn't have expected them to get attached in this crucial year of A levels
haha
well, this shows that love triumph all hurdles)

after dinner, most of us sat down and talked for a bit
it was such a pity that I couldn't personally chat with my besties
well, there's always a next time //sighs
then most of them left, leaving only a handful of us to talk
we talked about school
about relationship problems
about CCAs
it was good to listen to others' life updates!
and learning about how JC is so stressful and how hard it is to get A grades made me thankful that I was in Poly and at least I know that if I put in constant efforts, I could get good grades

it was saddening to hear that after such a long time of not seeing my besties,
their lives weren't all that great
of course, each of us has our own problems
but even the strongest have hard-to-solve problems
and there's nothing I can do except to sit down, listen to them, be empathetic and give some advice
in a world where everything is perfect, I'd have a magic potion that can cure anybody's problems
too bad in this world, no such thing exist //deepsigh

overall today was a pretty good day
I haven't had such a good time since a long time
and I'm glad that after so long, everybody is still willing to gather around and have a nice meal and catch up :')
may there be more of this next time!




I cannot stress how much I love ATC and Kurt Schneider <3


-[chi ling]-

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine