Febrary is a month of stress and celebrations
POSTED ON: Sunday, 2 February 2014 @ 22:40 | 0 comments
it's february
wow
what happened to my 'smile from the inside' new year's resolution?
ha
ha ha
ha ha ha
it has been 4 months
and it's not hurting any less
but anyway..
CNY has been really boring this year
I wasn't ready for this year's CNY because there wasn't much mood for it
On the first day of CNY I went to my grandma's tombstone, then went back home to receive some guests, then went out to visit my grandaunt, then went to watch The Monkey King
(side note, The Monkey King (2014) is the worst movie ever)
On the second day, I went to the HUGE gathering from my mother's side
I didn't talk to anybody there, despite the huge number of people there..
then I came home to host my father's side
got the chance to play with my niece and nephew! :)
On the third day, met some of my relatives and played with my niece and nephew again
and as i was scrolling through twitter, my niece and nephew took my phone and accidentally favourited some people's tweets (oh the embarrassment!)
then I went back home to study
and that marks the end of my CNY celebration
I'm now back in school (only after 3 days of CNY. what is this..)
Next week is the start of our first test
guess who isn't ready for any exams at all?
//starts pulling out my hair
I should be blogging lesser this month because of the exams
we'll see how (who knows, I might blog more to relieve stress?)
February is kinda a month of stress and celebrations
Stress:
exams
tests
last three assignments
announcing of HOT results (hopefully.........)
Celebrations:
CNY
valentine's day
mother's birthday
end of year 1!
here's hoping I'll survive this month
right after my exams end, I'll have to go out and find work
anybody has any work that they can introduce me to?
I'll have to work to be able to afford a bass guitar
//many sighs because money is difficult to earn
on a side note, I'm still sick
ugh it has been 2 weeks since i'm sick
when will I get well soon? :(
//side note: I wonder whether you've gotten well already
okay I should probably go back to studying
this has been a really random post
-[chi ling]-
they say after 4 months, it's officially not a crush
god damn it



