C H R I S T M A S

POSTED ON: Wednesday, 25 December 2013 @ 08:00 | 0 comments

IT'S CHRISTMAS
WOOOH
I woke up in the afternoon today,
went shopping
then went swimming with huiyan
:)
It's a short picture post today of the presents I got this year (:
Many many thanks to my best friends, Yi Jia Belicia and Yan Ting
and my family, specifically mummy and sister

We went to Paul's for dinner. The brown round thing is the macaroon that costs $6.90!

The body mists I got for christmas this year! The three on the left is from my mum, and the one on the right is from Yi Jia!
A rilakuma (is that how you spell?) pencil case from my mum  

A benefit makeup kit from Jade :) Thanks Jade!

A tin of Acrylic chalk board paint from Yan Ting! 

A box of Mango wafers from Phuket from Jia!

The body mist, and a beanie from Jia! 

Two bracelets from Bintan from sister!

A freaking real wall poster of Iron Man from belo! It must've costed a bomb omg I love this so much! IRON MAN!

This is the christmas tree my house displayed this year. There wasn't any baubles because we misplaced every christmas decoration we have eeek! So instead of a star, i drew a sunshine card for the tree haha



This christmas was lonely, but not lonely
(if you get what I mean. you prolly dont. ohwell)
Merry christmas!


All I want for christmas is you

-[chi ling]-

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine