existential crisis, identity crisis, emotional crisis, c r i s i s

POSTED ON: Wednesday, 4 December 2013 @ 08:09 | 0 comments

happy forth of christmas
see what I did there
cause 25 days of christmas
no?
okay

today hasn't been a good day
almost had another panic attack at the mrt station
and almost broke down in school
what a day

it's amazing how other people can affect me so easily
spent the whole evening and night thinking of my actions from yesterday
and I'm deeply troubled by others' view of me right now
this is not fun at all
it's scary
how people can so easily misunderstand your intentions
but to explain myself: I'm the type that will step out when nobody does, and step back when someone else is willing to take the lead. I'm the type that can be really really loud or really really soft, depending on what situation I'm in.
but I'm also the type that don't think much before I do (aka no brain filter)
so..
i have so much to learn, firstly to learn when to talk and when not to talk
and to stop trying to take the stage every time I feel that I should
gdi chiling can't you just look at the situation?
tbh I am not good at looking at situations to judge if someone is taking a lead or not
okay I don't make sense anymore
gdi why can't I phrase my thoughts into words
moving on

I got back from school
and learnt the news that Connie Kins has passed away
and I felt so sad
existential crisis + own identity crisis + idk what = really sad chiling
RIP Connie, you will be missed dearly

in overall today isn't a good day at all
I miss my assbutts
I'm overthinking
I'm sick
and it sucks to feel that everybody hates me
what's new?

Side note: I really love my sister a lot omg she's like a wise old man inside a young girl's body. She is so mature and wise (most of the time) and I look up to her
Love you sis <3


-[chi ling]-
please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you


♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine