not getting well

POSTED ON: Wednesday, 27 November 2013 @ 09:44 | 0 comments

Everything doesn't seem to go according to my plans right now
nothing is going right
I feel so shitty and upset when I wake up everyday, especially these two weeks
maybe because it's a really busy two weeks
or maybe because I'm becoming a bad person for being so agitated with everything
I sincerely hope this ends soon and I'll feel better
it's not that I don't want to feel better
but I just don't know how to!
every little thing makes me cry and upset
and I can't seem to change my thoughts
and it's all so confusing and strange

Tomorrow is my Field Prac Supervision
I really really hope the children will be well behaved
I'll sleep soon, and wish for the best, and will try my best to be in the happiest spirit tomorrow so that my positivity will influence the children to play along with me
tomorrow and the day after my group and I will have to rush out 1 group project too
and I just remembered tomorrow i have to submit my reflections for FP and start observing my children for CDTP
oh god please
after two more weeks hopefully the huge pile of assignments will lessen,
and I'll have some time to sort out all my thoughts and get back on track with my studying and assignments

Atlas & Atlantic just had a 2 hour talk online to talk about a new project we're trying to work out on
Hopefully we'll get to carry on with that project, and all my friends will support us!
I feel so sorry for my girls because of my shittiness and stuff
I was actually doing project while discussing with the band, so I didn't chip in much ideas and thoughts
(I feel so bad right now I'm so sorry..)

okay this has been a depressing post
side note: still no news about HOT exco recuitment. I am still as nervous as ever. can they just break the news to us soon? :( //praying hard



-[chi ling]-
does your heart jump whenever you met me?
do you think of me once in a while?

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine