You put a name to the love songs
POSTED ON: Monday, 11 November 2013 @ 07:49 | 0 comments
Oh hey it's 11th November!This is just a small update on my life
nothing interesting really~
I'm now sitting beside my granny, blogging
I feel so fortunate to be able to just sit and rest beside granny
to watch some telly with her and talk to her <3
school has been quite good actually
I for once feel in control of what I'm learning right now,
and because of my 5 goals for this sem, I try not to procrastinate
meaning to say I'm in control of my assignments too!
I've went for HOT exco interview on Wednesday
and tbrh (to be really honest), I'm no less scared than I was before
i was so nervous during the interview (there was 4 seniors in the room :3 )
I think i stuttered a lot, and appeared so nervous that I probably screwed up my chance of getting into exco :(
fingers crossed fingers crossed fingers crOSSED PLEASE LET ME GET IN (please please please)
side note, I'm not coping with Korean class..
I am really not into Korean stuff (at all)
and it is affecting the level of interest and attention I've been putting in during class
[it has gotten to the point where whenever I hear/see korean stuff, my brain will be in this auto switch off mode]
I have no idea whether I should just give up now (and stop wasting my time and my parents' money)
or try till I crack under pressure
oh well we'll see how it goes
nothing much happened really
I'm surviving week after week of drastic emotional changes
and tbrh, I don't even know if this is normal
I've been crying a lot lately
(for no apparent reason)
other than crying a lot,
I've been laughing a lot too!
Mother even told me a couple of times, "you sure you don't wanna go check with a doctor or something? Are you feeling depressed? Out of the mood? Maybe you're in depression"
//dies laughing
I blame this emotional phase to the strange puberty hormones
but speaking of out of the mood,
I've indeed been really feeling empty and stuff
and I'm no longer as positive as I was before
many people keep telling me, "hey chiling I love to be with you cause you spread your positiveness to me"
and now I'm thinking
am I spreading too much positivity to other people, that I'm not keeping enough for myself?
it's like the spread of positive charges (or something)
once i've spread my positive charges to the negative people around me,
I get neutralised, which maybe explains why I feel empty?
HAHA okay now I'm just bullshitting.
This song is so nice. I can't really describe the feeling this song gives me, but I do feel happier whenever I listen to this song.
"Yeah after all this time, I'm still into you"
"Some things just makes sense and one of those is you and I"
okay time to go do work!
I've been spending quite a lot of time and effort on my resources for Language Arts
hope my effort pays off!
-[chi ling]-
I'm pretty sure we're meant to be
it just isn't the right time yet
right?


