Just a quick update

POSTED ON: Thursday, 10 October 2013 @ 08:59 | 0 comments

it's been so long since i've posted
(my apologies)
just came back from a camp yesterday, and I'm still feeling tired
so I won't be doing a lengthy post today
just gonna update what's going on in my life rightnow

as I've said, I just came back from a camp
two camps in two weeks,
two totally different groups,
two different experiences,
many things learnt!
HOT Camp and LAC has been really fun
the games especially,
tbh I wished I could think of these type of games when I was planning for camps in nanchiau
I'll be blogging more on the camps (hopefully, no promises here)

Atlas & Atlantic is finally back into action!
since Jia's promos are finally over, we can finally start practicing our second song
(and probably start on the third)
after such a long time of break, I hope we are able to come up with a better cover video with each video uploaded!

next week school will be starting
can't wait to go meet my kids again!
I am not looking forward to the assignments though ><
can't afford another C+ (sobs)
but it seems like this sem's modules are all more fun than the previous one
we'll see how it goes
hope it'll be interesting!
holidays are ending, and tbh I haven't been doing anything at all really
sitting at home, being on the internet, watching shows, do some art, go for camps and stuff, work, practice instruments
that's about all actually
so much for a 'productive' holiday!
ohwell, I can't blame anyone but myself for my procrastination and general laziness

on a side note, today was a productive day!
I managed to clean up the room, do all the chores, head down to the library to lend a book, went back to nanchiau for NCYM and painted a wall art //pat myself on the back
I borrowed Matilda by Roald Dahl from the library
have been wanting to read this book since eons ago
finally got about to borrow this book!
a big recommendation if you miss your childhood and want a quick read! (:

after coming back from nanchiau, felt a little out of mood
so took out a canvas and started painting

painting makes everything else better
so therapeutic! (:

I've been feeling out of the mood for days
probably it's due to the fact that I'm tired
and I've been working my brains a little too hard, over thinking about everything
//deep sighpotato
hopefully my brain will take the hint from my mood that it's time to stop thinking bout everything
and everyone would be happier

today's music video is a cover by Tyler Ward and Kina Grannis of a song by Imagine Dragons - Demons
Honestly this song is so powerful
one of my favourite songs currently


signing off,
crazygirl96, aka weirdgirl96
-[chi ling]-

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine