such a nice weird dream
POSTED ON: Wednesday, 4 September 2013 @ 11:19 | 0 comments
I know I've said that the next post will be a beauty postbut I really want to document this experience before I've forgotten how it felt like
Okay so,
I dreamt about a nice experience yesterday
I dreamt about my Mr Right
Before I continue, this is a disclaimer: I have absolutely no idea who this guy is
I don't remember his identity, I don't remember his face
things I do remember about him:
1. his voice - such a warm and fuzzy voice
2. his hug and his hand - warm hugs, big hands that holds awkwardly on mine
3. his height - his chin was able to rest comfortably on my head
4. his melody - he serenaded me, and oh my gosh how beautiful he sounded
5. his dress sense - smart casual
6. his music taste - exactly like mine
I know this is a dream, and it is probably based on my far-fetched thinking
but oh how I wish such perfect person exist
When I mention 'perfect', I mean perfect for me, and not perfect human being
[side note: Idk when I've mentioned this, but there was this one dream where I dreamt of my "brother" who loved me so much so much and I felt so loved in the dream that I didn't want to wake up. I had this exact feeling of this dream]
What happened in the dream:
I can't remember much of the dream anymore
but here's the details on what I can remember
In this dream, Mr Right and I was text buddies
as in, he is my friend's friend, and we have never met before, but somehow we were constantly texting each other
meaning to say, it felt like I've known him forever
so in the situation of the dream, somehow I was engaged to this Mr Right, even though we've never met before, and I've never saw his face or anything
we were supposed to go to ROM together, but there was the YouTube Sensations Concert (YSC) before we had to met and get registered for marriage
so I was at the YSC, and during the concert I fell down
and someone picked me up (guess who it was. no prizes if you have guessed correctly)
it felt so surreal, like literally I can still feel the sensation of his hands reaching for me to help me up.
then I looked up at him, and he smiled, and we talked about how the YSC is such an awesome concert
then after the concert we said bye (sobs) and I ran to ROM to get engaged (cause YSC ended late so obviously I was late for my engagement ceremony)
when I got there, I looked around for my groom-to-be
and that's when I saw him panting and looking around
then we both realised that we were actually the person we were looking for [did I even make any sense here?]
then we sat down in front of the ministry person to sign our documents
then cause we've just met each other officially, it was so awkward,
so then my friend shouted from the audience seats behind us "why haven't both of you kiss!"
because it was so awkward, we didn't kiss
instead we held hands instead
after the ceremony, everybody left us to have our own time to get to know each other
(and I swear that I remember that he is so attractive and ohmygosh why can't I remember who he is?!)
we suddenly got to the beach,
then his arms were wrapped around my shoulders cause the sea breeze was chilling (see what I did there)
then we hugged
then my mother woke me up to tell me to wash the laundry ._.
thanks mum~
but I swear to you that was what I dreamt
weird dream
but incredibly nice dream
for the entire day I kept thinking about this dream
and tried to remember at least one hint that could possibly tell me the identity of that Mr Right
ugh I can't remember!
[side note: I don't know if this is 6th sense or what, but I have this weird fact about me: I get dejavu on a daily basis (usually), and most dejavus are because i've dreamt of that exact scene and situation before. No joke. So I really hope this is the type of dream that will become a reality for me to dejavu about. I have no idea if you understood what I meant but oh well moving on]
after a day of thinking about the dream,
I suddenly feel so desperate and insecure
what will happen if I will never find my Mr Right?
will I die of loneliness?
...
okay that's enough for the day
today's music vid is a song that always reminds me that opposites attract each other
each of us have our own flaws
and I truly believe that our meant-to-be-other-half is meant for us because he/she will complement our flaws just as we will complement his/her flaws
-[chi ling]-


