September Please Be Nice?

POSTED ON: Tuesday, 3 September 2013 @ 09:38 | 0 comments

First of all, I'm sorry for the lack of updates!
To my defence, I was so so tired and/or lazy! (okay that isn't a good reason meh)
Okay quick recap of what I did since I've last posted.

1. I've went to Habitudes workshop organised by my school's youth development department (something like that ok)
I gotta say, Habitudes wasn't as boring as I've had imagined. 
There were so many activities, and our trainer was amusingly funny
I've actually learnt something in the workshop!
Something brief about D-I-S-C behaviour types
I can't actually say I've learnt anything about leadership in that workshop so.. yea

2. I've went to TCP CAMP 2013 CAMP 1
Oh my freaking gosh it is one of the best camps ever!
I can't leak out anything, but I swear to the earth that i've learnt so much so much!
you may not know this, but I don't usually cry during camps and stuff 
but during this camp, I've been crying every single day. 
That shows a lot about this camp yo!
during this camp, one thing I've learnt the most is:
a small seed can grow into a tree and bear an infinite amount of fruit, depending on how much care and love you invest in that tree.
Equivalent, a small dream can grow into a wild dream, if you put your heart and soul into it. 
Atlas & Atlantic was a dream, still is a dream, and I want it to be a reality!
During the camp, I've heard this song, and it had such an impact on me,
I cried when I heard this song
I just want to share the lyrics with you here
(the cover of the song at the end of the post)

You can be amazing
You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
You can be the outcast
Or be the backlash of somebody’s lack of love
Or you can start speaking up

Nothing’s gonna hurt you the way that words do
And they settle ‘neath your skin
Kept on the inside and no sunlight
Sometimes a shadow wins
But I wonder what would happen if you

Say what you wanna say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave

With what you want to say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave


I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I wanna see you be brave (x2)

Everybody’s been there, everybody’s been stared down
By the enemy
Fallen for the fear and done some disappearing
Bow down to the mighty
Don’t run, stop holding your tongue

Maybe there’s a way out of the cage where you live
Maybe one of these days you can let the light in
Show me how big your brave is

Say what you wanna say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave

With what you want to say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave


Innocence, your history of silence
Won’t do you any good
Did you think it would?
Let your words be anything but empty
Why don’t you tell them the truth?

Say what you wanna say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave

With what you want to say
And let the words fall out
Honestly I wanna see you be brave


I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I just wanna see you
I wanna see you be brave

So yeah, wasn't that the most motivational thing you've ever read?
TCP CAMP 2013 CAMP 1, one of the best camps ever <3

3. I've started work
Okay so here's the part where it gets boring
If you didn't know (which I think you don't, I don't remember posting)
I am now working in Nex, the MCKY Unlimited shop (aka the disney shop)
it was a dream come true, getting this job cause
comeon, it's disney (bold underline italic for emphasis)
but somehow
working in that shop wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be
even though there are loads of kids in and out of the shop daily,
it has become so boring to smile at the customers and go "Hi Welcome Do you need some help?"
ohwell, just for one month and i'm done!
(maybe)

That's about all?
Look forward to the next post! I'm gonna try to make a beauty post (:
any guess on what it is about?
(it might take quite some time cause I need to photoshop a few pictures)
So..
Tomorrow is a work day,
I'll be going running with Belo tomorrow morning
I think I'm running a fever right now
(the last time I've checked I was at 37.4 degrees celsius opps)

Here's the song I've been raving about for this week!
(you'll know that if you've been following my twitter *cough*@sunshinechiling*cough*followmenow*cough*)



This is the cover of Brave - Sara Bareilles
you might wanna go check out the original song too!
I'm featuring this version cause I think this cover is too nice for it to have such less views
Go watch it! Refresh it and have this song on replay when you feel down! It helps!
-[chi ling]-

-edit-
hey!
if you're wondering where did my older posts fly off to,
I'm here to say: I know nuts about adding an "older posts" link for you to view my older posts
so you'll need to go to the "links" section and manually click on "histories" to view the older posts
Sorry bout that
I'll try to learn how to add the buttons soon
but meanwhile do bear with me!

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine