Getting used to this

POSTED ON: Saturday, 24 August 2013 @ 09:55 | 0 comments

Day 3 of work, and I'm kinda getting used to this!
Yesterday and today is filled with movies
(I am a movie fanatic btw, it is in the genes!)
yesterday night after work, I went to watch Elysium with my family
It is generally good! just that it had too much violence to my liking eeeeeek!
Oh well it is NC16~
Overall giving it 6/10

Today I came back early from work cause I was damn tired
And what do I do when I am tired?
Watch more movies!
I switched on the cable channel and browsed through the movies list
I was actually quite hesitant to watch the movies cause the movie list is well known for providing crappy movies
but I saw "The Proposal"
and I was like, "hmmmmmmm I shall give it a change"
so I started watching
and it is the best decision I've made within these few days
it is a goOD MOVIE! (:
9/10 really really recommending it!
then after that movie, I was filled with so many movie-feelings
so I switched on "Friends With Kids"
it was good too! (: but only rating it 8/10 cause it had too many bed scenes

Today morning I went out to hang out with my sec 4 classmates
miss them a lot actually!
I'm glad I still keep in contact with my old friends
Mr Tee was right,
secondary school friends are the best friends ever~

I have not a lot to say (even though I had before I wrote this post)
all my inspiration for a long blogpost is gone!
oh well, next time!
I'm going to tuck in early, cause tomorrow will be a long day at work!

This cover is so much so much better than the original song
I absolutely love ATC and Alex Goot!



-[chi ling]-

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine