no mood to do anything today
POSTED ON: Friday, 11 October 2013 @ 08:02 | 0 comments
today has been quite a horrible daywoke up on the wrong side of the bed I guess
even though I only managed to sleep at 4am last night (don't ask me why)
I woke up at 8am today, and I absolutely couldn't go back to sleep
woke up with a heavy heart - the type that feels like gravity is acting even more against you
managed to go about doing some chores to help my busy mum
(she has been busy for so long it wouldn't be right not to help out with chores when I have nothing to do at home)
sat down and did some photoshop for my facebook cover art and some other pictures for future blog posts
then exercised for 2 hours on the treadmill
I thought after exercising one should feel happier? no? cause of adrenaline or something?
sadly it wasn't the case for me
so I sat down to practice my guitar, piano and cajon
practiced for quite a few hours actually
today is actually quite a productive day!
but cause I'm in such low spirits, my productivity isn't making myself happy :(
is there any pills that I can eat to stop myself from being sad?
the problem is I don't even have a reason to be sad
le sighpotato
I guess tomorrow will be a better day!
tomorrow is jamming day with le band + diy session
hopefully everything will be finalized tomorrow and the next band session we'll be able to film and record something out
today's song isn't something happy, I'm afraid
-[chi ling]-


