I'm just a little bug

POSTED ON: Thursday, 24 October 2013 @ 05:39 | 0 comments

saw this on tumblr and found it really interesting
it's amazing how you can affect my mood

I'm pretty sure all my friends are counting down to the day where I stop this nonsense
but tbh I'm pretty sure this wont go away soon
so I might as well try to make sense of what's happening to me right now

I remember this chinese children song that I've learnt when I was little
the lyrics goes a little like
"Mother you're a big tree,
and I am just a little caterpillar.
Everyday I eat a little of your leaves,
but you have no complaints."
I always feel so grateful to everyone and everything around me
and I believe everything happens for a reason
you can do this chiling!

these few days this song keep replaying in my head



-[chi ling]-

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine