Just a short update on my life

POSTED ON: Monday, 28 October 2013 @ 06:55 | 0 comments

Just a little update about my life
seeing that I have 3 assignments due within the next four weeks, I'm guessing I won't have much time to post much

Family
I rarely get to see my family members now
I come back every day to an almost empty house
and tbh it gets a little cold and lonely sometimes
but ohwell I tell myself that this is part and parcel of life
everybody is so busy with their own stuff

Health
I am sick
yay wow what's new
basically i lost my voice, got a cold and a high fever
the hot sun gave me my fever, and the cold rain gave me my cold
hurray
time to spam more vitamin Cs!

School
It's the third week of school
and I'm finally feeling more comfortable with the timetable
cause on the first week, there wasn't monday and tuesday lessons
and on the second week, there wasn't wednesday, thursday and friday lessons
so this week is 'official' whereby there isn't any more breaks
I'm also slowly getting used to using more writing + notebooks and lesser computer for lessons
cause among the 6 modules this sem, technically only one module needs the laptop (child dev)
note to self: I gotta go and buy more notebooks! 3 weeks into lessons and i've already used up a quarter of my notebook //gasp

school work isn't that tough
lessons are usually fun and interesting
and we're starting to do up lesson plans
//puts on headband
time to set up Muggerhood 1.2

Guitar is finally starting CCA again for freshies
I've not forgotten my goal for this sem
so I'm gonna try to make it for every session!
Every Tuesdays and Fridays //I can do this

my school clique has been actively going for school workshops/ events
such as the zest up! talk and the halloween board games thingy
we might have only signed up because of the incentives
key word, might //winks

now something serious
HOT exco selection registration is real real real real  soon!
I'm really nervous
what if I don't get in
what if I screw up the interviews and stuff
what if I'm not capable enough
what if everybody hates me
ugh
i wasn't even this nervous during student council exco selection
and to be really honest my desire drive now is stronger than before
that would probably explain why I am so nervous about this
it doesn't help that I am terrible at interviews :(
I get all so jittery and nervous and out of focus and timid during interviews!
oh gosh
//takes 10 deep breathes
I should probably calm down
what matters most is I try my best and give it my all, right?
right
okay

Music
Atlas & Atlantic is coming up with another cover!
100 points to hufflepuff if you can guess what song we're covering next!
Cajon classes are really fun
during Cajon class we get to be exposed to different variations of beats and music genres
today we grooved in to Lego house by Ed Sheeran
which apparently is really really nice (:



-[chi ling]-

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine