emotional but what can I do? i can only smile

POSTED ON: Tuesday, 19 November 2013 @ 08:20 | 0 comments

I'm hitting a low point again
I've been crying everyday for god knows what reason I don't even know
I can watch a show (perfectly fine I must add), and when the characters start crying, i'll literally start sobbing together with the characters
I can sit on the bus and listen to meaningful songs and suddenly I'll start tearing up
what is becoming of me?

I've actually googled why am I so emotional recently and apparently google said i'm "too stressed"
I guess that could be the reason?
assignments are piling up
but it isn't really a legit reason cause it is still a manageable amount
I can't lie
I'm really nervous for the HOT exco selection thingy
I think it's getting overboard I can't even comprehend why I want this so badly, or why I am so nervous for it!
why are there so many capable people around?
am I capable?
//drowns in existential crisis

Today was a happy and sad day
Happy cause of Red Camp, and I get to interact with many HOT friends and seniors (made new friends whoooowheee) [okayyyy it wasn't that many but still!]
Sad cause.. I don't even..
I feel so inferior
I've tried coming up with a good metaphor, but this is the best I could think of:
It's just like you're the Sun
having 8 planets orbiting around you
and all your attention and warmth get to the 8 planets
and what am I?
I'm like Pluto. Small. Unnoticeable.
I don't even dare to orbit around you in fear of being annoying or scarily creepy
I guess that's how Pluto feels
it feels too small and inferior to orbit around the all great mighty Sun
and when NASA announce that Pluto is no longer a country,
what can Pluto do, but to continue laying around space, and try to find another planet to talk to?
I'm being really melodramatic now aren't I

Recently I've been getting back to my sec 3 behaviour
which obviously isn't good
I keep consciously telling myself "hey you are good enough okay"
but somehow it doesn't get into my mind :(
I've unknowingly lost two pounds too
which I guess it's a bad thing considering I've not been doing any exercises
lesighpotato
it's alright Chi Ling
buck up!
hang in there!
everything will be alright soon!
everything will get well in the end. If it doesn't, it just means it isn't the end yet!

Listen to this song and remind yourself
that you are perfect to me
you are beautiful
and you are never to tell yourself that you're less than perfect



-[chi ling]-

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine