my happening holidays the past week!
POSTED ON: Wednesday, 25 December 2013 @ 07:43 | 0 comments
as you can probably tell from my title
I've had a really happening week! :)
This will be a picture blog, cause a picture speaks a thousand words!
(mainly because I might be really tired right now)
Monday
It was my father's birthday
I spent a whole day doing work and stuff,
and went for a family dinner at the airport :)
here's a photo of me and my mum taking a selfie!
Tuesday
I spent the morning reading
then went to school for some meeting with a bunch of efficient people
(very lucky to be able to work with them effyeah)
then I came back home to do some work
then went to the airport to send off my grandma to taiwan!
lucky grandma get to go taiwan whilst I stay in Singapore //sigh
here's me pretending to leave Singapore
Wednesday
it was ADVENTURE COVE day!
I went with huiyan, valarie, jie qi and jing xuan (:
the scenery from vivo to sentosa was very nice, and it doesn't look anything like the usual Singapore!
[side note: I really wanna learn photography now omg
how nice must it be to be able to take nice nice photos]
the collage of pictures we took there!
adventure cove day started out awesome, but ended terribly because
it started raining
I had cramps
I got lost in vivo for 30 minutes
it was raining when I got home and I didnt have an umbrella = wait for a bus for 45 minutes in the wet and cold weather
Thursday
I think I stayed at home and did some work?
I dont remember..
Friday
I did some work and went to school for strings
there's the family concert coming up
4th Jan
do come and support us! (:
Over here I think I look skinny? a little skinner than usual? no? okay
Saturday
I spent my morning reading
then the late afternoon to evening hanging out, baking and celebrating christmas with my best friends
The cake we baked!
We used the microwave oven, and it only took 7 minutes? :)
Then I went to plaza sing with my mum and sis
Sunday
I did more work
and met up with my girls to do group work
Monday
I went for my migraines checkup in SGH
and I'm finally discharged! boooyeah
No more spending money on the brain woooh
then I went to huiyan's house for bbq

Today
I spent the whole day watching the very old taiwanese drama The Magicians Of Love
omg so much memories
I miss the days when I was young and was listening to 7 Flowers, 183 Club and 5566!
Then I went to the airport to fetch grandma
The very extravagant christmas tree in T2!
wow this holiday has been so packed!
and I'm fully packed with work/ going out till the end of holidays!
I'm glad to at least be working on stuff (:
This is a Chinese song, Love her Miss him, one of my favourite from the past
and I shipped the two mandopop group together even before I knew what shipping was
ahhh those were the days
do come and support us! (:
Over here I think I look skinny? a little skinner than usual? no? okay
Saturday
I spent my morning reading
then the late afternoon to evening hanging out, baking and celebrating christmas with my best friends
The cake we baked!
We used the microwave oven, and it only took 7 minutes? :)
Then I went to plaza sing with my mum and sis
Sunday
I did more work
and met up with my girls to do group work
Monday
I went for my migraines checkup in SGH
and I'm finally discharged! boooyeah
No more spending money on the brain woooh
then I went to huiyan's house for bbq
Today
I spent the whole day watching the very old taiwanese drama The Magicians Of Love
omg so much memories
I miss the days when I was young and was listening to 7 Flowers, 183 Club and 5566!
Then I went to the airport to fetch grandma
The very extravagant christmas tree in T2!
wow this holiday has been so packed!
and I'm fully packed with work/ going out till the end of holidays!
I'm glad to at least be working on stuff (:
This is a Chinese song, Love her Miss him, one of my favourite from the past
and I shipped the two mandopop group together even before I knew what shipping was
ahhh those were the days
-[chi ling]-


