let it go

POSTED ON: Friday, 13 December 2013 @ 07:31 | 0 comments

It's finally the term break!
I'm determined to work hard this holidays
//puts on headband

too much has happened recently
and somehow I feel more lonely than ever before
I tell myself this every day:
You need to stay strong, because you'll need to be strong to support others
all my friends are suffering, in one way or another
and like what I've said, I don't have the courage to give them any advice
and what does one do? just sit at the side, listen to others, and say nothing?
god how does one comfort others?!
the more I see my friends falling
the more I look at myself and go 
"you useless piece of being can't you do anything right?"
"can you do anything at all?"

many sighs later
nothing's going well
that's why i must try my hardest to overcome to this 
comeon chiling you can do this


this song speaks to me on an emotional level
tbh i've still been crying every night
and once I've start, I cant stop
luckily it's the term break now
I'll have more time to do music and art
and then probably I'll feel better
although term break means I don't get to meet you at all for 3 whole weeks..
it's alright chiling
it's gonna be alright
-[chi ling]-

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine