I'm losing you, and it sucks
POSTED ON: Friday, 20 December 2013 @ 06:24 | 0 comments
I'm done trying my best to be goodI'm done doing everything I can to save everything
I don't wanna care anymore
screw this
nobody cares
will anybody even care if I disappear?
they'll just be like "oh wait what's missing?"
"hmmm oh it's nothing let's continue with our lives"
I am so done
i've been trying so hard to feel better
to feel happier
but it's so hard
it takes so much energy it's tiring
and nobody knows how hard I'm trying
and everybody takes everything for granted
today had another breakdown
it's a little melodramatic, but it is (i guess) something that is accumulated
it's just that it's near christmas
and i've been trying so much to bring up the mood of the family
by buying everybody presents
but what did my father do?
he kicked the presents I've carefully picked out, bought, and wrapped
he KICKED the presents
I saw it
screamed
cried
and screamed again
today just isn't a good day
this year probably isn't a good year
just save rock and roll
cause by that you'll save my soul
you are what you love
not who loves you
-[chi ling]-


