It's the first day of holiday!

POSTED ON: Monday, 16 December 2013 @ 07:03 | 0 comments

so this is the first day of the holidays
and you can finally feel the festive holiday season
it's the C H R I S T M A S   S E A S O N
today is also my father's birthday wheee
happy birthday father!

for this holiday i've decided to set goals to complete
within this 3 weeks
I'll have to make notes for the 3 examinable modules,
complete at least 4 out of the 6 assignments that I can start now,
run at least 10 hours,
swim at least 5 hours,
make one wall art,
and read 3 books (one book a week)
These are the 3 books for the holidays

 

I've just bought Divergent omg
I've been waiting to read this since like, march!
John Green recommended this book, so read it I must!

John also recommended The Book Thief,
along side with Belo
so Belo lent me her book so that I can (and I quote) "suffer in heartbreak and tears"
HAHA we'll see how it goes

the last book is The Time Traveler's Wife
I've actually read this book before but somehow I really wanna read it again
and if you haven't seen the movie, you totally should omg
it's one of the better movies I've ever seen!
so yupps I have a lot of things to do this holiday! :)



Julia sheer is so cool omg her voice //swoons
this song has been stuck in my head for the entire last week
and this version is probably the best version i've heard!
But you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let him go

-[chi ling]-

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine