I'm dangerous. Don't get close to me, or you'll get hurt
POSTED ON: Monday, 13 January 2014 @ 08:34 | 0 comments
Sometimes I feel so sorry for my family memberthey need to live with such a temperament girl
I mean,
I'm like a bomb ticking off
unpredictable
dangerous
and they all have to suffer whenever I break down and stop talking and ignore all of them
I'm really sorry
I just can't bring myself to talk right now
because I know that once I've opened my mouth, I'll break down again
it's like..
I can't even control my body anymore
what is happening to me
why do I keep crying
and why can't I stop once I start crying
the bad part is
sister is leaving to london soon
and even though I don't say anything
I know that I'll miss her so much
I mean
who will help her apply medication when I'm not around
who will help me with korean when she's not around
who will snatch the room and scream at me to close the door when she's not around
who will entertain her lame jokes when I'm not around
I'm also really sorry to my mother
because I don't even know how to explain to her
how crappy I feel
she must really feel disappointed to have such a daughter like me
sorry mum, for ignoring you
for shutting you out when you tried to talk to me
for being mean to you
I don't know how to function anymore
I'm the worst daughter ever
I'm so sorry
so
so
sorry
-[chi ling]-
saw him 3 times in just 4 days
this isn't helping at all
stupid mind
stupid heart
everything is messed up
it isn't suppose to hurt this much


