Your happiness isn't because of me

POSTED ON: Tuesday, 7 January 2014 @ 07:07 | 0 comments

This song will always remind me of the time when I got bullied
it was a terrible time

now, after a few years, listening to this song gives me another meaning
the meaning of "your happiness isn't because of me"
today my friend asked me
"does not having someone you like hurt more, or does having someone you like who doesn't like you back hurt more"
trust me
the latter hurts more



on a side note: I need to be more productive!
GDI chiling what happened to your new year's resolution?

-[chi ling]-

the thing now is that
I'm losing interest in anything
I was up and I'm in a terrorising horror of emptiness
what's the point of living if we're gonna die anyway
these thoughts appearing through my mind now and again

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine