HOT exco
POSTED ON: Tuesday, 28 January 2014 @ 21:42 | 0 comments
I've never hid my interest of wanting to get into HOT excotime check, it has been what, a month and 26 days(?) since I've gotten the news that I got into the second round of interview
and it has been 26 days since we've executed the event
but now the results aren't out yet..
Yesteryday all of us (and most of the seniors) gathered again to meet Ms Jean
(side note: Ms Jean is so nice and awesome she's one of my fav lecturers, even though she only taught me for less than a term)
All of us tried out best to be there for the meeting because all of us thought
"this is it. today is the day we know our results"
but HA
HA
HA
nope
Yesterday morning I even told myself
"no matter what happens and what's the results, you must not cry"
and I stayed on in school just for the meeting even though I knew I was running a bad fever + cough
oh well. The silver lining of this is that at least I got to meet my friends and the seniors and Ms Jean and her baby! (cute cute cute babies > )
Can I admit to something ambitious and maybe it'll sound very over-confident..
I am really hoping to be the secretary in HOT exco
(this sounds really arrogant because not only am I counting on myself to get into exco, I am even wishing on a named position??)
but this is what I really want actually
because I have never been a secretary before
and I'd like to have the experience
and to those who have worked with me before
I am known to be neat, tidy and detailed whenever I plan for stuff?
like I will need to take notes (be it for personal or for the group)
and think of the small details
and basically being a high C person
and I think I have the competency to be the secretary?
but I don't know?
cause maybe I'm thinking too highly of myself??
and maybe this may come out as rude (I'm typing this in a very non-offensive way)
I think I have the capabilities to be a secretary more than some other people?
okay nvm that came out really rude
but I mean it with the best intentions
as in like, some people are too busy to take note of the little details?
okay nvm
I'm really confused right now
and a little crazy, might I add
ugh
it has been ages since I've met my assbutts
and I'm sick right now (right before CNY??!?!?!?!)
and the fam isnt going well
and sister is not around
and friends
and him....
ugh
(oh btw, DPA camp was good!)
here's a song I was introduced during lesson
it's about child abuse
I believe that there are more children who are abused, than we know of
be it physically, sexually, or more commonly but unnoticeably (I think) - emotionally
and I don't wanna live in a world filled with child abuse
so do listen to the song
and share it, especially to adults, to let them know how child abuse is never okay
-[chi ling]-
I miss you
and even after spending some time with you and some others yesterday otb
it only worsened the horrible feeling in my stomach


