Responsibility

POSTED ON: Friday, 17 January 2014 @ 08:08 | 0 comments

Sister is off to London!
Cried tons, but I'm very sure sister will enjoy her time there!
Parents promised me that if I went out to work during my long holidays, I may be able to go London to find sister in April
(really want to go!
but just thinking about going alone scares me
alone on a 17hr flight?
spending parents' money to go play without them? 
maybe not)
Now I'm responsible to look after the family
look after my grandma
look after my mother
look after my father
i can do this
i must be strong
come'on chiling. 
wipe away those tears, and start picking up the broken pieces


bumped into you 6 times in just 8 days
I'm happy to see you
butterflies engulfing me every time
knifes stabbing me every time
but I'm just worried
if I reached my quota of bumping into you
then in the future I might not even get to see you
(if I'm making any sense)
I'm like a love sick fool
silly chiling
-[chi ling]-


♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine