OMG
POSTED ON: Thursday, 13 February 2014 @ 07:26 | 0 comments
OhMy
God
I GOT IN
omg
//hyperventilates
//tries to calm down
although I know not everybody got in HOT exco
but I'm very glad that during this time, everybody is so united in being enthu together
so that nobody will feel left out <3
It's really very unusual for us to be so bonded together!
and I hope even after this, we'll still be able to chat and joke around!
next monday's the meeting
hope my wish will be realised! //awkward smile
okay..
I've wasted almost an hour playing around
time to go back and study!
ugh
I think I'm gonna develop something called 'Examphobia'
Please do you wanna build a snowman?
//deepsigh
recently without sister around, and being cooped at home to study, and with the adults all at work
I'm feeling extra lonely
//head bows low
-[chi ling]-


