2nd Diploma Plus
POSTED ON: Tuesday, 25 March 2014 @ 09:49 | 0 comments
Tomorrow is the start of my second diploma plus - Certificate in Businessto be very honest, even though I've told everybody that I'm confident in this diploma, I feel very worried and scared inside
this diploma plus (for ECH and CPEE students) is structured such that it only has lessons during the holidays, and we'll need to go for lessons from 10am to 4pm consecutively for a week or two
that means assignments everyday
from tomorrow onwards till 3rd April, I'll need to come back home, and start doing an assignment that is to be handed in the very next day
for me, I think it'll be very difficult to hand in quality assignments in such a structure
that's because I am the type of person who needs time to digest the information, to be able to give quality work; and half a day to do assignments simply isn't enough..
additionally, I feel very scared because I've heard from someone that getting good results in this diploma is DAMN hard
and even though I said "as long as I pass, it'll be good",
but come'on, one will want to get the best grade right?
what if I am not cut out for this diploma plus?
what if I flunk this?
it sure would be good to have someone to give me details and insights of Certificate in Business
like how is it like, is it difficult, what type of assignments are there
I feel so unprepared for this, and honestly I'm starting to panic now
//breathe in breathe out
very recently, I've been informed by my school that I'm one of the lucky 20 who has been chosen to participate in some pre-university seminar/ camp at RI and NUS
I'm damn happy to be chosen, because (refer to the post on 27 Feb) I'm very very interested in knowing more about the university choices we (students from poly) have
and more so because this seminar/camp is held in NUS, a school I've been wanting to enrol into since a long time ago
although I'm very excited for this seminar/camp, I feel very out-of-the-place and awkward to be going with total strangers
I know that stepping out of my comfort zone is a good thing (and trust me, I've been pushing myself regularly and consistantly)
so I agreed and signed up for this seminar/camp
hope I'll have a good time, and I'll learn more about how to get into NUS! //determination
i just want more time to spend with you, cause the few times that we actually meet are too short a time to know you better
gdi why are you so perfect
-[chi ling]-


