done with this
POSTED ON: Saturday, 29 March 2014 @ 03:45 | 0 comments
I'm done, I shall wash my hands off things before anything become too complicatedI am neutral
I just wanna do my own thing
and think for the best for everybody
maybe I should just keep quiet
I thought by the time I've come to this age
these things won't happen anymore
come'on, we're 18 already
isn't it a little too childish to play this game?
today I went for lunch with some friends from secondary school
we were chatting and being mournful about "how old we are now"
and slowly we talked about stuff we've been facing in school/ personal lives
and I'm a little shocked that childish political issues are still happening to people around me
isn't it better to talk things out and settle things once and for all, and be mature adults?
but I guess I'm not part of the situation, so I don't know the root causes for these issues
hope my friends will have a better time in their school life!
maybe some people just needs to think more openly
(and maybe grow up)
[this song is a little ironic, isn't it]
what I feel is that it is okay to be forever young
but it is not okay to be immature
-[chi ling]-


