can you feel the love tonight
POSTED ON: Monday, 31 March 2014 @ 09:21 | 0 comments
I have nothing to rant/ explain/ post today,
because I am as tired as a punctured tire (SEE WHAT I DID THERE?)
today after dip plus, I was talking to Yan on the bus
somehow we were talk about desperation and the situations that we have no control in
and somehow some topics lead to another
and I had a legit existential crisis when I reached home
my brain is now too fried up for me to cook up anything nice to post today (SEE WHAT I DID THERE AGAIN?)
so I shall just leave this song for you
am I being too emotional?
am I being desperate?
who are you
who am I
why am I alive
why am I behaving like that
why are other people's norms not my norms
what am I typing
is this even real life?
-[chi ling]-


