5/10 of my HOTties
POSTED ON: Sunday, 6 April 2014 @ 10:04 | 0 comments
nothing philosophical todayjust a small post to remember what I did today
today 5/10 of my HOT Exco (including me) went out to vivo for an outing
we were supposed to go to sentosa, but because it might rain and because there might be other NP people there, we changed to vivo.
so the five of us met, and we ate lunch at The Soup Spoon
we talked over lunch, told some jokes, and teased each other haha
| always nice to take pictures! we're the picture-selfie-generation! |
Next we went down to Macs to eat ice cream, and to play with our phones, apparently haha
cause we had the pictures, so we were instagraming/ playing phone games/ photoshopping etc.
(hint: my instagram is @sunshinechiling, go follow me! hahaha)
then we went up to the deck again to play cards :)
99 is an adrenaline-rush game oh gosh
it was fun going out with the four of them
I feel so much closer to them now that we have went out today! getting to know them better :)
next, we went back home.
cause we were at vivo, so obviously I was gonna take the purple line straight back to punggol
but the stupidest thing happened
THE TRAIN STOPPED WORKING
Shen Yun, Ben and I got stuck in the train for like, more than 30 minutes I believe
we stopped for a long time at Outram Park, Chinatown and Clark Quey EACH
then the train terminated at Dhoby Ghaut, and the entire NEL stopped functioning
so Ben and I had to get out and take the bus
was a little pissed by then, cause the SBS workers weren't very efficient and helpful
so then we went out to the bus stop, then seeing that there was a massive crowd in the bus stop, we decided to walk up to the previous bus stop to take 147
but alas, the bus stop we walked to didn't have 147
so in the end we waited for a looooooooooong time for 36
then we went all the way to parkway parade, to take 43
what was supposed to be a 40 minute travelling time back home became a 3 hour 30 minute travelling time back home
gosh
but at least I had Ben to accompany me, as we talked the entire way about so many stuff!
so yupp that was my day!
tmr is Day 1 of pre-camp for CSOP
thb I'm very excited, and yet very worried
cause Xmen is supposedly very enthu, which is very good!
but cause I didn't go for prelude, then plus I don't really know anybody there
luckily I have Yan, and JVJL, and my lovely HOT excos!
let's hope Xmen will bond together really well, and we'll be the best tribe! :)
Strawberry Shortcake, banana split!
We think your tribe is full of SHOT to the left and SHOT to the right
xmen xmen fight fight figgggggggggght!
side note:
yesterday I had a very very sweet and wonderful dream!
remember how I had two dreams about this guy who gave me the really really protected feeling (plus a really lovely feeling)? I think I posted about this dream-guy on my previous blog?
![]() |
| haha yes i posted on my previous blog |
anyway..
this guy appeared in my dream again
this time, he protected me from everything
and he's not my brother, but my boyfriend
I dreamed that we had a hard time getting together, because of misunderstandings
but one day we suddenly realised that we loved each other,
so we got together (damn drama, I know)
the feeling I got was so surreal, I can still feel the residual feeling of being protected and truly loved
and wow
this time, there was a face, and a name to this mysterious guy
oh how I wish this was real
oh how I wish I would never wake up from that dream
but alas, reality fades in, and I'm left desperate for more
maybe tonight I'll have that dream again
funny thing is this: I have been dreaming about this guy for so many times in the past few months
but yesterday was (i think) the only time the dream felt so real, and so sweet
it got me thinking:
should I be more proactive in showing my feelings?
afterall, it has already been more than half a year and the feeling is growing stronger day by day
but what if it makes everything so much more awkward
ugh if only
that's always the problem though
the what-ifs and the if-onlys
(I thought I said nothing philosophical today.. haha!)
okay that's enough for now
it's already 1am, and I need to sleep for tmr's precamp!
I'm so excited to see you soon
cause who knows when i'll meet you again..
damn
-[chi ling]-



