Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015!

POSTED ON: Thursday, 1 January 2015 @ 06:33 | 0 comments

Hello there!
Happy New Year, and a warm welcome to 2015!
(not literally though, it was freezing yesterday night when Kevin and I counted down at Pasir Ris Park!)

here's a brief summary of how my 2014 went:
(I'm trying my best to remember)
- my sister went to london for exchange programme (and for 6 months I felt like an only child, kinda)
- I started talking to Kevin
- officially became VP of HOT
- My Love cover came up 
- major family issues
- I really felt like dying
- first date with Kevin
- Atlas & Atlantic first performance
- YEP
- Kevin became my boyfriend
- family issues resolved

2014 has been the most memorable year of my life so far (probably because it was 2014 just yesterday, but well.. it has been the most dramatic year too!)

in 2014, I found out the ones that really mean to me, and I really love all of them loads - family, Kevin, the females, aloy & ruiyuan etc. you know yourself yea! 
and before 2014 ended, I was really very glad to catch up with billy and ling - and I can't wait to meet them soon and have them in my life again!

as for 2015, I do have some goals that I want to achieve
my #1 new year's resolution is to live in the moment and carpe diem
I want to immerse myself into the things that I am doing, and experience life fully
I want to enjoy myself, and soak up the experiences I have with other people
and I don't wanna keep worrying about the future 
cause life happens

next, I want to play hard, work harder!
in 2015, Kevin will be going to NS
this will mean that there will be lesser time for us to spend together
thus I want to work really hard, so that I can have more time to play hard with Kevin

in 2015, I will also want to make more music, be it for myself or as a band with the females!
we only had one cover last year :(
so this year, more pLEASE!

in 2015, I will want to spend more time with my family
2014 has been a busy year for all of us, be it going overseas, working, or studying
my grandma and parents aren't getting any younger, and to go back to my #1 resolution: seize the moment!
I want to have more family time - maybe more hotpot occasions? family outings together? going overseas together maybe?

in short, 2015 will be a great year ahead!
I know it in my bones!
and I hope your year will be amazing too!

This will be my year!


-[chi ling]-

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine