20 random questions

POSTED ON: Sunday, 31 August 2014 @ 06:59 | 0 comments

Having the sudden urge to answer a question tag, so here is one that I came across on tumblr

1. Put your music player of choice on shuffle and list the first 10 songs
Collide - Howie Day
Tee Shirt - Birdy
Backseat Serenade - All Time Low
Save Rock and Roll - Fall Out Boy
Thunder - Boys Like Girls 
What A Catch, Donnie - Fall Out Boy
Young Volcanoes - Fall Out Boy 
If It Means A Lot To You - A Day To Remember
Beautiful World - Westlife
More Than Words - Westlife

2. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Would you take anyone with you?
I think I'll go to somewhere very pretty, in Paris/London/Greece, because I want to catch the scenic view of the sunrises and sunsets 
I'll bring along my family or my females or him. or all.

3. What is your preferred writing implement? (eg. Blue pen, pencil, green pen)
I like writing using a mechanical pencil or a 0.38 blue pen. which ever floats my boat at that moment

4.Favourite month and why?
August, because it is my birthday month

5. Name 3 items you could pick up from where you are.
The book "Anna and the French Kiss", my pillow, and my phone

6. Do you ever play board games or other non-computer games? Got any favourites?
I love playing boardgames, one of my fav being monopoly

7. First colour name you can think of that isn’t in the rainbow
pink

8. What musical artists have you seen perform live?
I have seen BLG live, as well as TSW, and some other youtube music artists

9. Does virginity matter to you?
it does actually (wow such surprise coming from an asian girl) 

10. Inspiration behind your URL?
well, I've been known to be "sunshine" because I used to be really optimistic and bubbly, so that name stuck 

11. Name at least one book you loved as a child.
two books that I absolutely loved is Chinese Cinderella and The Little Princess

12. Is there anything hanging on the walls of the room you are currently in?
the art pieces that I have done

13. What things annoy you more than anything else?
I think I have quite a lot of pet peeves - the condensation on cold drinks; the sound of two metal objects against each other; the sound of people chewing, and many more

14. Furthest away from home you have ever been?
Taiwan would probably be the furthest I've been away to

15. Is there is anything that is guaranteed to always make you happy?
puns and pickup lines have never failed to make me laugh

16. Do you drink tea or coffee, and how much per day?
I drink it when I am out in school, or in cafes
it depends though, maybe once or twice a week, or even lesser than that

17. Ever written fanfiction for anything?
well, it definitely wasn't a fanfiction per say, but I used to write short stories about my crush

18. Would you prefer to be at a beach or in the countryside?
the countryside. even though beaches are pretty, but the idea of sand being stuck on my feet never appealed to me

19. What time is it currently?
It is currently 8.24pm, 31 August 2014

20. Is there anything you should be doing right now?
I guess I'm supposed to be reading my book? but well.. it's the holidays yo, I have my freedom to do whatever I want! #rebel

-----
here's what i've been doing this past week since the last update
I went for YEP pre-comm service and watched lucy on friday
went for HOT meeting and dinner with him on saturday
and today (sunday) I went to cut my precious hair, stayed at home to watch canto. version of mulan and read Anna and the French Kiss
gdi my hair is now shoulder-length :'(
hope my hair grows back fast after myanmar!



glad that you're with your mum having a busy time there :)

-[chi ling]-

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine