Let my imagination bring me to places
POSTED ON: Saturday, 2 August 2014 @ 09:36 | 0 comments
reading about my babe's post about wanderlust made me go "HELL YEA I FEEL YOU GIRL"
I just wanna escape right now, and not care about anything anymore
the stress is real, and it is creeping through me, eating my mind alive
although I can't escape physically, I can still sleep and escape into my mind, into my imaginations and my dreams
recently, my dreams are very confusing and inconsistent, but the dream I had yesterday was one that I want to remember
here's my dream:
the setting is in a park, with flowers around and a pathway that looks like a scene from Alice in Wonderland
I was walking with a guy, and (in the dream) he is my boyfriend
so, the two of us was walking along this pathway, holding hands and walking slowly
we were talking to our hearts content, and occasionally stopping for me to take photos of the flowers and the pretty sky
(i remember that the sky was damn pretty, with so many different colours - i think it was when the sun was setting)
and although it was a simple activity - just walking hand-in-hand in a relaxing pace, and taking pictures - I could literally feel the happiness inside me (the very warm and fuzzy feeling inside the heart, and the heart racing whenever I look at him)
then, after the sun set, we went to a really really pretty cafe which had pretty latte art
and flowers around the room
and we chose a seat that had a swing attached to it
and we spent the night talking
just that feeling of happiness and carefree-ness from that simple date makes my heart flutter
and this dream made me realise how simple it is to make me happy
just give me a no-stress day, and let me spend the day alone or with a person/people I love in quiet places (such as parks/cafes/etc)
and I'll be contented
i'm lucky to even dream about something so sweet and nice
//sigh but reality is always reality
and reality isn't my dream: reality is feeling stressed and confused and frustrated and tired
:(
wishful thinking isn't helping me with my feelings and emotions
BTW
Happy Esther Day
This is the time for you to say I Love You to your family and friends
and for you to appreciate the people around you <3
Thank you Esther, for wanting to celebrate all kinds of love on your special day.
music is one of the only things that is keeping me going right now
-[chi ling]-


