what is the meaning of life
POSTED ON: Sunday, 29 June 2014 @ 07:47 | 0 comments
it has been a really really rough two weeksand tbh life still sucks right now
some nights I just want to lay down on the floor and never get up
thoughts of "why are we still alive? what is the meaning of life? why do we try so hard? is it worth it? what happens after we die? does it hurt when we die?" pop into my head and haunt me
I never felt so lost and cooped up in this body
but nonetheless,
I am really really thankful for my friends who asked me how I was and offered their help to me
:')
no words can describe how touched I am by all of your concerns and your care to me
i know life sucks, but I just have to suck it up and continue on
so...
holidays are ending, and I'm dreading the start of school
if only time could stop now and wait for me to finish all my assignments
-[chi ling]-
note to self: I still need to post about Pre-University Seminar Day 3 & 4, Senior's Farewell Party and Induction


