I never expected it to be this tough

POSTED ON: Wednesday, 14 May 2014 @ 06:03 | 0 comments

I never expected it to ever be like this
cause whatever was in the past did not prepare me for what I am facing now

I'm still alive, but I am barely breathing
I don't know how to continue on

and the thing is
there's nothing I can do to save myself from drowning



-[chi ling]-
I may be paranoid
I may be over-worrying
but when it comes to these, I am usually right


Edit:
After the screening of the film at KMS, I got to spend some time with my fluffs <3
Yi Jia's Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cupcake - it's so yummy omg it is bakery-standard!

The very very sweet welfare pack Belo got me :') She knows me so well! (hint: I love getting notebooks)

Such a precious friendship band made by my girl Yan Ting! <3 so much efforts put into this friendship band; I'll treasure it dearly!

My girls are one of the best things that has happened to me
I'm always honoured to be able to hang around with them and be their chummy
Sometimes I wonder what good have I done in the past to deserve such best friends :')
I love you girls, from one point on the atlas, to the other point at the end of the atlantic


♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine