Rest In Peace

POSTED ON: Thursday, 8 May 2014 @ 07:13 | 0 comments

it's so horrifyingly scary how people can just die
life is so fragile
at one moment you could be alive and working for your goals
you could be contemplating whether you should buck up the courage and be brave about whatever you have had no guts to do
then the next moment, you could be dead

accidents are the worst
or natural disaster
or basically anything that takes away life without a notice

I just came back from my friend's funeral
and it is scary to think of how I will never get to interact with him ever again
and that he was the same age as me when he passed on
and that he was still so young, who was just on the way to school when the accident happened..

I have too many thoughts right now
but I have no way to express these feelings right now

If there's one thing to learn from this post, it's this:
Carpe Diem
I know, why so cliche
but after witnessing all these death around me and in the world
I know I must do what I like, and I must enjoy the process
Do what you want now and stop dragging, cause you might never know if your time runs out

This song is supposedly written and inspired by a deceased friend of FOB
and kinda a little about death (if you go read up on the meaning of this song)
I don't know why, but this song seem suitable for this post

I got troubled thoughts and the self-esteem to match
what a catch


-[chi ling]-

edit:
At least when you left, you left with a smile on your face
I pray that you'll go to a good place up there; away from this world filled with too much negativity

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine