Camp Assbutt
POSTED ON: Monday, 5 May 2014 @ 06:54 | 0 comments
It's times like these when I miss my assbutts so much more than other daysand I wish I could go back to the happy upper-sec days
The four of us are always so busy with everything, sometimes it's so hard to even get together for a simple meal
So when the opportunity arises, I am always so thankful to be able to spend time with them
throwing back to 17/18/19 April 2014
The three days two nights was packed with cooking, eating, making our new cover, movies and playing cards! //what a blissful three days two nights
I shall let the photos speak for me
(photo credits to Yi Jia and Belicia)
| a nice shot of my then-newly-permed hair while I cook |
| wow chef Yi Jia! |
| Yan Ting looks so happy with the huge bowl of pasta we were gonna cook (fyi those are uncooked pasta; when we cooked it, the pasta filled up two whole baking pans!) |
| cooking some (very very salty) cheesy broccoli |
| here's us being so proud of our Mac and Cheese |
| Cheesy Broccoli |
| Mac and Cheese (which looked so much better than it tasted) |
| here's me trying to be a drummer like Belicia but failing badly #well I tried |
| This basically sums up what tumblr users look like - laptop switched on, blanket and comforters wrapped tightly around, staying up late at night |
| I cook quite a mean Rosti #justsaying |
| The first time I ate Lasagna |
I'm actually tearing up now just remembering the sleepover that we had :')
I miss y'all la
![]() |
| You girls are the bestest friends I could ever ask for, and I feel so honoured to be able to share so much experiences with you girls |
and presenting: our new cover!
:') it has been too long
sidenote:
if history keeps repeating itself with different groups of people
at one point of time, you gotta stop and realise that the fault lies not in them, but in yourself
wake up girl
time to be more self-aware
and realise that the world isn't as innocent and nice as you'd like it to be
-[chi ling]-



