what will I give to have you by my side now

POSTED ON: Saturday, 10 May 2014 @ 10:01 | 0 comments

at this very moment
I really miss my assbutts so much
what will I give to have all three of them at my side right now..

I especially miss my sister too
this year will be the first year she wont be here for Mothers' day
(heads up: mothers' day dedication post tomorrow)

I'm just really tired now
like I just want to lock myself up in the room
and read all the books that I want
no school
no other activities
no interactions
just me and books

to lighten the mood up
here's a question tag I did on tumblr
(it has been ages since i've done these type of tag questions so..)

QUESTIONS TAG

Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and then write your own 10 questions.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell the people you tagged that you tagged them
Tagged by bam-whishawed thanks for tagging me darling :’)
1. Describe your favourite smell. // I sort of like the smell of the rain mixed with the smell of morning air. But usually I’ll tell people that my favourite flower scent is Lavender 

2. Would you rather freeze to death or burn to death? // It will depend on which one hurts lesser vs which one will kill me faster. On one hand, freezing seem less painful. On the other hand, burning will be a faster and quicker way to die. hmmmm maybe freeze to death

3. When listening to music, do you prefer listening to male or female voices? // male voices 

4. Being in front of the camera, or being behind the camera? // in front of the camera

5. Describe a person you love only with adjectives starting with the same letter as their name (I hope that made some sense). // (since mummy starts with M, so..) Marvellous

6. What’s your favourite article of clothing? // I have no favourite article of clothing, but I do have a lot of tee-shirts and dresses. If I had to choose one, I especially love my HPA shirt ordered from dftba.com

7. Favourite time of the day? // at night between 10pm to 1am

8. What do you love most about yourself? // I like how I can see the silver linings of things

9. When in a sticky situation, what do you tend to do, fight or flight? // flight

10. Tell me something good which happened to you lately. // I just met my assbutts yesterday for an audition. It was good cause we now have our first experience in being judged with other competitors (yijia wrote about this better than I can explain..). I also had the chance to meet my lower-secondary class clique yesterday :) A few days ago, I also had an opportunity to chat with my crush, which was nice. 

My Questions:
1. If given a choice, will you rather be loved or to love?
2. List 5 of your favourite band albums
3. When was the last time you let your hair loose and relax
4. Describe your ideal holiday vacation (place and activity you’ll do)
5. What is one thing you want most right now
6. How will you want to celebrate your next (or upcoming) birthday?
7. What will you name your first born girl and first born boy?
8. If given your choice, which superpower will you want? (eg. mind reading or invisibility etc.)
9. What do you do when you want/need to relax
10. Tell me one thing you don’t think I know about you

above are the 10 questions that I've thought up
do do the questions and tell me once you've done it okay! 
I'm interested in knowing more about you :)




-[chi ling]-

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine