it has been such a long day
POSTED ON: Friday, 9 May 2014 @ 10:12 | 0 comments
today has been a really long day for me
and I mean it in a literal and a mental way
not sure why, but I've been getting this constant bugging voice in my head
and in turn, I guess I became much more moody than I usually am (not that I am usually moody.. at least that's what I think)
I'm terribly sorry to my friends around me, who needs to put up with this
:(
these few days have been like a roller coaster
just within this short timespan
I've experienced extreme joy and extreme sadness
hopefully by the end of this weekend, I'll be able to collect my thoughts and emotions
and start proper on assignments and studying
it's like, I don't feel the urge to study or even listen in class this entire week
I've been zoning out in class, dozing off (a little) and day dreaming
and I know that's a real bad thing, even by considering that 2/5 of my modules are examinable modules
gosh
I must buck up and find back my motivation to study!
today Atlas & Atlantic took a big step in our journey to music making
with the help of Joey, we got to participate in some stuff
I don't wanna say much now, cause i'm scared that i'll jinx it
but overall, I am proud of my girls for being together with me, to strive together to produce music
"Take that rage, put it on a page
Take that page to the stage
Blow the roof off the place"
on a unrelated side note:
I hate what you've become
I don't need such negativity in my life >:(
"Music is the home for your pain"
I want to strive hard for the best that I can
and no matter who says anything, I will not give up
-[chi ling]-


