Everything happens for a reason

POSTED ON: Tuesday, 20 May 2014 @ 08:04 | 0 comments

[I have wasted 30 minutes scrolling through my previous blog to find a blog post I've written before. I was so sure that it was in my previous blog.. until i found it in the archives of this blog. it's a great time to be me]

Anyway
Today has been a long day, 
6 hours of lecture, YEP interview and HOT meeting
I still have this hill of work waiting for me to do
so I shall just quickly do a small post

So, yeah as I was saying, I was searching for this post that I've written a little about being a leader 
http://thesunshinechiling.blogspot.com/2013/10/leading-being-leader.html
(that is a link. you can press it. just saying.)
and it's I think it it still applicable now.
After a small panic attack, and after talking to a senior & my mum,
I am feeling more confident now
There are so many things to learn, and I am thankful for everything
for the excos I will be working with closely for the next year
for the seniors who have guided us so well
for the opportunities that are given to us
and for my mum who listens and gives advice to me
I will damn sure do the best that I can,
and if they believe I can do it, I should believe in myself too
Everything happens for a reason

YOU CAN DO IT


On another topic
I went for my YEP trip interview earlier on today
and I'm quite scared that I won't be selected >< 
because the lecturers told me that they will give an advantage to people who has signed up for YEP before (cause it shows that they are enthusiastic about YEP)
and the percentage of me getting chosen is lesser than 33.33% (only 30 out of 90 people will be selected)
I do hope that the lecturers see my passion and enthusiasm in wanting to go for this YEP!

Side note:
I'll post way lesser at this period of time
cause I have so much work to do
(2 sets of materials for lesson plans is already killing me, and it is due next week! and these is just part of the work I need to do)
I'll probably post more when June holidays come 

and lastly
it has been tough recently
everything seem to be going wrong, and living through every day seem like an impossible task
it doesn't help that I've been constantly having migraines for the past week
and I'm having a high fever (2 days in a row) :( 
[why does the fever always come when it's at night and when I need to do my work?]
nonetheless, I know that I can make it through this tough times
cause as someone wrote it to me,
"Be what you are, do what you love. Because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind"
This quote is so relevant right now,
and it has helped me stay afloat during this time.


Don't listen to the voices in your head,
Listen to your heart


Trust and believe that you can
-[chi ling]-

Edit:
this piano version of This Is Gospel is too nice not to be posted here
http://youtu.be/jO2_3pVd5k0
go and listen to it
"the fear of falling apart"

♥ Older || Newer ♥
you're my sunshine