Look at the stars, look how they shine for you
POSTED ON: Thursday, 29 May 2014 @ 09:24 | 0 comments
With troubled times, you'll see who is there by your sidehad a horrible day yesterday,
but at the end of the day, it was so comforting to see some friends caring for me and asking after me :')
you know who you are, and I'm really thankful to have you guys as friends :')
my best friends from secondary school and my 'new'(?) friends from poly (1 year is new compared to 5 years, but technically the slutz and HOTties aren't new friends)
these are the friends I spend my time with now
and I am grateful for every single one of them
Yi Jia. Belicia. Yan Ting.
Marlene.
Hui Yan. Hui Wen. Jacey.
Valarie. Jing Xuan. Jie Qi. Lynnette.
Amanda. Aisha. Ben. Catherine. Jasmine. Luqman. Shen Yun. Yan Xuan.
I'm grateful for them being in my life right now, as I grow up and life through poly
Poly will never be the same without them
My best friends have been there since the beginning, and have been there for me
My slutz have been with me since the start of poly, and has been really accepting of me
JVJL have been good friends to chat with and hang out
HOTties (although we only came together a few months ago) has been really fun and enjoyable to be with
I am really thankful for them to be friends with me
[cause come'on, i have my own flaws, and it is really nice of them to see past my flaws and be friends with me :')
#eternalgratefulness]
Speaking of friendships
Recently I'm having a turbulent relationship with an old friend of mine
she has become so strange and foreign, I don't even know her anymore
she keeps scolding me, and judging me for every single thing,
and she keeps criticising my friends
and this has been affecting me for months now..
If she continues on, karma will get back to her //deepsigh
and I don't think I'll be there with her when it happens, seeing that our friendship is on the rocks right now
tbh I find her a poor thing, cause she changed because of her circumstances
she didn't use to be like that, but.. well, life has been hard on her
I should've spent more time with her and give my listening ear to her
maybe if I have did that, she'll feel more assured of herself, and then she wouldn't have changed
as time passed, and as we embark on our own journey,
it is inevitable that we will stray apart and lose part of the friendship that we used to have
old friend, i do hope you'll be better and you'll see to your ways
years of friendship, slowly fading away //verydeepsigh
It's sad to see some friends going through hard times right now
and I'd want to be there for all of them
This song gives me chills
in a good way
-[chi ling]-
side note: I know that i'm supposed to be doing my assignments right now, but I just wanna blog cause life has been rough and I feel suffocated
sideside note: I've been reading my friends' blogs, and now I feel so crappy as a friend. I didn't even realise that some friends are actually facing rough times too! :( I feel so bad for neglecting them and keeping to myself for this period of time :(
hope everything will be alright. please be okay


